Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Confirmations

Recent events where I have been deceived by the enemy have me asking God for confirmation at every turn. I am not particulary fond of being deceived - I'm guessing nobody is. I want to know God's will so I can be in it. I don't want to take a step that isn't His desire. Life is sooooo good in His will, I never want to leave.

I have been told and read that one of the ways we can know that something is from God and His will for us is to get confirmation from other believers so that's what I've been asking for. And wouldn't you know it, He's been bringing it through my husband, through friends, through circumstances. Many things are on our plates right now and it looks like change is coming.
And He's right there directing our steps. I'm thankful everyday for a husband who also loves the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment