Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dreams

During round #3 in our house, trying to stay out of foreclosure, I had a dream that we were not foreclosed on. That we left joyfully and all I saw was myself standing behind the moving truck, which was loaded and ready to go. I felt like this dream was a message from God that we wouldn't be leaving under duress and I hung on to it. It helped me stand in the midst of the storm. Thank you Lord!

I have had other dreams in the recent past that I felt were messages. These were a little different in that as I woke up, I knew without a shadow of a doubt that they were messages. My first thought upon waking was what I was supposed to take note of. About a week or so ago I had a dream that our mortgage had been paid.  This dream happened some time ago but I published it on 11/20/13.

Lately God has been showing me that He's given me visions of future events.  I am learning how to differentiate between a vision from Him and something from my own mind.  God is good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment