Sunday, January 10, 2010

The journey's not over

So is that all there is to this blog?? Nah. I decided to write it because I know the journey's far from over and I'm hoping to provide encouragement to someone who may have a similar experience and be in a time where what is next in your service to the Lord has not yet been revealed. Or maybe you're getting pieces of the picture and it's difficult to be patient. Or maybe you're dying to serve and it seems like nothing is happening, almost to the point where you want to bust, and again it's hard to be patient. Maybe God is saying "not now, you've got fish to fry at home" like I know He's said to me a few times in reference to ministering to my own family. Whatever your particular situation is, I know this for certain -He is with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment