Monday, July 15, 2019

Giving what we've been given.

I learned to simply give what I've been given.

1 Chronicles 29:10-20 with emphasis on 14

But who am I and who are my people?


Giving beyond the tithe, if I want to give and I don't have it, I ask God for it.

Heart issue
  ~Do I believe God
  ~Do I do what He says

Luke 6:46  "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Luke 6:38   Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”

(sowing and reaping)


He wants our hearts.

God so Loved the World that He gave His one and Only Son, that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting Life.

Study the scriptures, discern Your heart and give.

Give/gave

Generously
God gave generously - extravagantly generous

No conditions. Nothing like "My son will die to give you life if you do xyz" 

No guarantees, no promise of repayment.

He is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

Be merciful, give, don't judge or condemn, forgive  Luke 6:32-40

EBC speaker 7/14/19 John Dickerson - God gave us everything He had at the cross

No comments:

Post a Comment