Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spiritual Markers

I just finished a book called "Experiencing God" by Henry and Richard Blackaby and Claude King. It's an amazing study. One of the things that they talk about in the book are our "spiritual markers" which are road signs, if you will, on our journey with God. They are things we have experienced that point us to where God is taking us.

Two days ago, I was on the second to last chapter and God opened my spiritual "eyes" to see what He has been doing in our home, with our children, in our small group, and in His plans for our ministry. It was an experience I definitely would never want to forget. I have a sense today that all the good God would have for us would completely overwhelm us if we could comprehend it. It was only a couple hours of quiet time and I was in awe. Honestly, I thought I would bust. I'm guessing that would sound unbelievable because how could there be too much of God's glory? I pray you find out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment