Sunday, August 14, 2016

There was a news article online that told of a British woman of Pakistani origin who was killed by her ex-husband.  She was currently married to someone else and the article doesn't give any details about that.  The murder was being investigated to find out if it was a "honor" or revenge killing.

I was thankful in that moment that my Pakistani ex-husband saw me as an object to use and not a real wife.  He most certainly would've killed me.  The Pakistani culture is steeped in shame and pride and killing is seen as desirable. My husband had killed before and I had cheated on him with an ex boyfriend.

In Your Grace Papa, you had a plan for me - always.

Father, forgive them, they know not what they do.  They are led to their own death by lies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment